The right features in your bathroom are essential for your comfort at home. There’s nothing more satisfying than sitting back at the end of a well-planned bathroom remodel project and appreciating the fruits of your labor.
Here's a few tips to add some drama to your bathroom design:
- Reach to the sky. Barrel-vault ceilings can look interesting, especially when combined with pretty wallpaper and curved trim. This can make rooms feel larger and create higher looking walls.
- Artfully assembled. Thoughtfully arranged opalescent mosaic tiles might be used with sea-honed marble tiles to create an area-rug illusion. This can define the bathing area whilst slightly larger tiles distinguish the shower.
- Nautical Nuances. Casement windows and a porthole window introduce seafaring-inspired architecture in a master bathroom that takes its cue from shipshape spaces.
The placement of the center vanity should leave room for fitting a dressing table along one wall and creating a small sitting area in a opposite corner.
Here's a few more ideas......
- Charming corner. Build-up crown moldings and a beveled-glass window framed in fluted trim create old fashioned mystique.
- Show-Stopping Architecture. Plastered archways, stone-tiled columns, and an arched vanity fashion a palatial bathroom that culminates in a beautifully designed bathing area.
- Top-notch design. Combining fetching forms and bountiful functions, your bathroom could embrace contemporary style rendered in calming stones. A stepped-up platform might place the tub at window height; the built-in unit provides privacy while supplying space for plumbing pipes, towel-storage, and a cushy seat.
So there's a few ideas for creating a bathroom filled with grandeur and drama. Have a look around the web for more ideas, and watch out for our next dose of bathroom info and tips soon!